REP Implementation Grant - Apply Today!
16 Nov 2021
Small and medium-sized businesses, cooperatives and non-profits implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) can now apply for a one-time grant to help offset the costs. Businesses can use the $2,000 grant as they see fit.
The grant provides $2,000 for eligible small- and medium-sized organizations that choose to implement the Restrictions Exemption Program. The Government of Alberta has committed $20 million in funding for the Restrictions Exemption Program Implementation Grant.
To be eligible, an Albertan organization must be:
- on the list of eligible in-scope operators
- implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program consistently as part of daily operations
- verifying proof of vaccination, negative test results or medical exemption for patrons 12 and over
- a permanent establishment in Alberta, and
- employing fewer than 500 employees