Strengthening the Urban Core
The heart of any city is its downtown.
The City of Spruce Grove and the Spruce Grove City Centre Business Association (CCBA) is reinvigorating our City Centre.
City Council passed the City Centre Area Redevelopment Plan (ARP) on April 27, 2020. This provides a policy framework for guiding redevelopment and revitalization of the City Centre.
Project Documents 2018:
- City Centre Area Redevelopment Plan Concept
- Infrastructure Assessment Background
- Land Use and Urban Form Background
- Columbus Park Re-Envisioning Concept
- Economic Benefits and Costs Background
- City Centre Parking Study
For more information on timelines, project phases, construction, FAQs, project reports, and to subscribe to project updates, visit SpruceGrove.org/CCARP.