When thank you just isn’t enough
We want to help you say 'we couldn't do it without you!"
Each year, our department presents the Community Spirit Award to a deserving business. Community groups and residents submit nominations recognizing a local business for their financial, leadership, in-kind, or volunteerism support.
The chosen nominee is presented the award at the Greater Parkland Regional Business Awards of Distinction.
Nominate a Spruce Grove business today!
City of Spruce Grove
Attention: Karla Gould
315 Jespersen Avenue
Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X 3E8
Deadline for nominations is the last business day in August each year.
Congratulations to our Past Winners!
- 2022: Ken Morrison/REMAX Excellence - Ken Morrison
- 2021: Golden Spike Lumber - Bernie & Shannon Strei
- 2020: Cross Country Infrastructure Services - Tim Martin
- 2019: Wilhauk Beef Jerky - Amanda & Trevor Wilhauk
- 2018: Save-On Foods - Steven Crape
- 2017: McLeod Home Building Centre – Duncan McLeod
- 2016: The Black Dirt Company - Darren Hinkel
- 2015: Boston Pizza - Joe & Janet Scalzo
- 2014: Liquor on McLeod - Ted & Judy Saramaga
- 2013: Cargill Value Added Meats - Spruce Grove Operations
- 2012: So Cal Speed Shop - Murray & Danea King
- 2011: Thompson Bros. (Constr.) Ltd. - John Thompson
- 2010: Subway Spruce Grove - Mina Poonja
- 2009: McDonald's Restaurants - Helene & Eric Thys
Zender Ford - Chad Zender, Shayne Zender, & Codie Richard