When thank you just isn’t enough
The Community Spirit Award acknowledges Spruce Grove businesses who demonstrate outstanding community spirit.
Each year non-profit, community groups, and residents of the region submit nominations recognizing a member of the local business community for their financial, leadership, in-kind, or volunteerism support of events and programs. The chosen nominee is presented the award at the Spruce Grove Chamber Gala.
We want to help you say “we couldn’t do it without you!” Nominate a Spruce Grove business for the Community Spirit Award !
City of Spruce Grove
Attention: Danielle Woolnough
315 Jespersen Avenue
Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X 3E8
Nomination deadlines are the last business day in August each year.
Congratulations to our Past Winners!
- 2018: Save-On Foods - Steven Crape
- 2017: McLeod Home Building Centre – Duncan McLeod
- 2016: The Black Dirt Company - Darren Hinkel
- 2015: Boston Pizza - Joe & Janet Scalzo
- 2014: Liquor on McLeod - Ted & Judy Saramaga
- 2013: Cargill Value Added Meats - Spruce Grove Operations
- 2012: So Cal Speed Shop - Murray & Danea King
- 2011: Thompson Bros. (Constr.) Ltd. - John Thompson
- 2010: Subway Spruce Grove - Mina Poonja
- 2009: McDonald's Restaurants - Helene & Eric Thys