Tourism On The Edge
Once you're here, you might decide to stay awhile!
The attractions of Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and Parkland County together as the tri-region, result in a tourism experience for everyone.
Learn more at On The Edge YEG.
Visitor Information Services can be accessed through the Greater Parkland Regional Chamber of Commerce.
Phone number: (780) 963-4545
Address: 4815 – 44 Ave Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1V5
Hours of Operation:
- Open year round!
- September - May: Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- June: Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- July - August: Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Weekends and Holidays: 9:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Physical copies of maps can also be picked up at the main reception, City Hall at 315 Jespersen Avenue or at the Spruce Grove Public Library at 35 5 Ave.
- Explore Edmonton
- Travel Alberta
- Alberta Tourism Market Indicator
- Indigenous Tourism Alberta
- Greater Parkland Regional Chamber