Multi-Billion Dollar Net-Zero Hydrogen Energy Complex in Edmonton
9 Jun 2021
news, Webinar, Alert
"Blue, but better". This landmark complex will make Edmonton, Alberta the centre of Western Canada's hydrogen economy.
- Hydrogen energy makes us diversified energy leaders
- Hydrogen energy gets us working
- Hydrogen energy leads us to a sustainable future
The Air Products net-zero hydrogen energy network will play a key role in meeting Canada’s ambitious energy targets. The success of Air Product’s net-zero hydrogen complex sends the message to the global investment community that the region is open for clean-energy business! This $2.3T opportunity for is a huge win for the Edmonton region. Look at what some of the biggest supporters of the project have to say:
Live Media Event
The Government of Canada and Air Products will host a livestream event at 9:30 AM MDT / 11:30 AM USET on June 9, 2021.
- Members of the media are invited to contact ISED Media Relations (email@example.com) to register and receive a link to the Zoom virtual event. Media are asked to join the call at 11:15 a.m. USET.
- The general public can access the event at: