Scarecrow Decorating Contest - September 28 - October 16
10 Sep 2021
The Spruce Grove City Centre Business Association (CCBA) is hosting the 2021 City Centre Scarecrow Decorating Contest!
DATE & TIME:
Tuesday, September 28 - Sunday, October 16.
Throughout the City Centre.
Businesses throughout the City Centre are using their creative skills as they create beautiful and fun scarecrows within the theme of "Superheroes and Super-Villains".
Prizes for the Public:
- Vote for your favourite scarecrow by "liking/loving" their photo that they posted online: Three people who place their votes for their favourite scarecrow by "liking/loving" the photo will be randomly selected to win a gift card prize bundle valued at $125.00 each!
- Snap a selfie/photo with one of the scarecrows: Three people who snap pictures/selfies with one of the participating scarecrows will be randomly selected to win a gift card prize bundle valued at $200.00! Please post your photo in the comments section under that participating businesses entry.
- One entry per person per scarecrow.
Prizes for Participating Businesses:
The top 3 scarecrows (as voted on by the public) will win the following:
- 1st Place: Will receive an official 1st place ribbon as well a $200 gift card to one of the participating businesses.
- 2nd Place: Will receive an official 2nd place ribbon as well as a $175 gift card to one of the participating businesses.
- 3rd Place: Will receive an official 3rd place ribbon as well as a $125 gift certificate to one of the participating businesses.
Elation Glass & Vape, Grounded Wellness, Central Hair, Ward School of Dance, Hyperspace Comics, Garden Dental, Laberge Engraving, Community AIM, Main Street Law LLP, Dani and Madi, Jack's Drive-In, Perks Coffee House (King Street Location), Wildflower Salon, Knighton Men's Wear, Wilhauk Beef Jerky, Spruce Grove CCBA, U Vinification, Romantic Notions, Spruce Grove Public Library, Len Gierach Campaign Office, and Blossom Family Dental.