What Are The Types Of Improvement Covered Under The City Centre Storefront Improvement Program?
15 May 2023
The Spruce Grove City Centre Storefront Improvement Program helps businesses with the following exterior improvements:
- Municipal planning permit fees
- Professional services to a maximum of 15% of project costs
- Direct project labour costs
- Materials and supplies
- Façade upgrades such as painting and recladding, new or restored masonry, and restoration/addition of exterior architectural features
- Building additions/extensions
- Outdoor fixtures
- New, replacement, or reconfigured windows, doors, entrances, or signage
- New or replacement weather protection
- Accessibility features
Who Is Eligible For The City Centre Storefront Improvement Program?
Spruce Grove is offering businesses 50% matching grants for up to a maximum of $7,500 per storefront or up to $10,000 for a street corner where improvements are made to two façades. The program focuses on helping local businesses upgrade their exterior storefronts to increase sales and foot traffic.
Get started today with your City Centre Storefront Improvement Program application today.