Physical copies can be picked up at the main reception, City Hall at 315 Jespersen Avenue, Spruce Grove, AB T7X 3E8.
“Everything we need is here in Spruce Grove. The location is central to the domestic drilling market, we have support from the Mayor and Council, and the city is very family oriented to support our staff.”
– Darrell Demers, Owner, Lea-Der Coatings
"We chose Spruce Grove because it had the best real estate prices in the area compared to other industrial parks".
– Tim Martin, General Manager, Cross Country Canada Supplies & Rentals
“In Spruce Grove we have everything in the way of retail businesses, excellent schools and first-class sport facilities all right here"
– Braven Blackwell, President, Seljax
"Spruce Grove is home. Locating here just made sense.”
– Paul Gutteridge, Owner, Sandhills Manufacturing Ltd.
“We are happy with this central location as a lot of material for our projects comes through our Spruce Grove operation.”
– Chris Pezoulas, Director of Operations, TransCanada
"Spruce Grove is a desirable community and everything that people need is here. We’re excited for a strong future in this city."
– John McAffray, President of Alquinn Homes
"There is a friendly work environment in this city related to doing business and finding the right employees.”
– Robert Smith, Operations Manager, Cargill Protein
"Spruce Grove offers us the comfort that, when we do choose to grow, we have the most important resource available to us – good quality people."
– Kyle Campbell, President & Co-Founder, Cam Tran Co. Ltd.
“We like the quality of services in Spruce Grove in comparison to other industrial areas.”
– Jonathan Rozendaal, President, Rozen Steel Works
“Retaining long-term employees is key. It's difficult to do but we've done it in Spruce Grove”