Who Can Apply For The Spruce Grove City Centre Storefront Improvement Program?
29 May 2023
Building owners (or tenants, with written permission from the building owner) are eligible for the City Centre Storefront Improvement Program if they meet the following requirements:
- Located in the City Centre Storefront Improvement Area
- One or more ground-level commercial uses (occupied or vacant)
- Existing tenants hold a valid business license
- Up-to-date on property taxes and municipal utility bills
- No stop orders on record
- No current legal dispute with the Municipality
Storefront Improvement Program Funding Availability
The City of Spruce Grove is allocated $75,000 to provide 50% matching grants for up to a maximum of $7,500 per storefront or up to $10,000 for a street corner where improvements are made to two façades.
Get started with your City Centre Storefront Improvement Program application today!