How Does The City Centre Storefront Improvement Program Process Work?
1 May 2023
The Spruce Grove City Centre Storefront Improvement Program process is broken into five steps:
- A pre-application meeting will discuss the proposal and determine if other permits are required
- The business submits the application
- The application is reviewed
- A reimbursement agreement is signed if approved
- The business completes the work and is reimbursed based on the contract
How Much Money Can Businesses Access From The City Centre Storefront Improvement Program?
The City of Spruce Grove offers businesses 50% matching grants for up to a maximum of $7,500 per storefront or up to $10,000 for a street corner where improvements are made to two façades. These upgrades will help turn those window shoppers into actual customers.
Get started today with your City Centre Storefront Improvement Program application today.