“Everything we need is here in Spruce Grove. The location is central to the domestic drilling market, we have support from the Mayor and Council, and the city is very family oriented to support our staff.”
– Darrell Demers, Owner, Lea-Der Coatings
“Retaining long-term employees is key. It's difficult to do but we've done it in Spruce Grove”
– Jack Sequin, Owner, Alberta Precast
“In Spruce Grove we have everything in the way of retail businesses, excellent schools and first-class sport facilities all right here"
– Braven Blackwell, President, Seljax
“In terms of meeting our needs, Spruce Grove was simply by far the best place for us to locate.”
– Glenn Feltham, President & CEO, NAIT
“The feeling of home and family orientated culture has allowed us to retain our most valuable asset, our people.Thompson is proud to call Spruce Grove home.”
– Neil Matheson, CFO, Thompson Construction
"The City has the space we need—store frontage with lots of traffic and warehouse space”
– Rik Kaminsky, Co-Owner & CEO, Solare Canada
“The sense of community is strong here, and so are the business-to-business relationships. When we expand our business further it will be here.”
– Anthony Warbeck, Sales Director, ACKT Industries
“We chose Spruce Grove because it had the best real estate prices in the area compared to other industrial parks."
– Tim Martin, General Manager, Cross Country Infrastructure
“We like the quality of services in Spruce Grove in comparison to other industrial areas.”
– Jonathan Rozendaal, President, Rozen Steel Works
"Spruce Grove is a desirable community and everything that people need is here. We’re excited for a strong future in this city."