Stage 3 Resources for Businesses
19 Jul 2021
ALBERTA GOVERNMENT In Stage 3, businesses can resume the same operations and level of activity as they were able to before the pandemic began.
- Optional public health guidance is available online for businesses that would like to continue additional precautions to help reduce the transmission risk of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses.
- This includes considerations like cleaning and disinfecting, hand hygiene, and guidance around optional steps like spacing, barriers and mask use.
- Guidance for workplaces and settings with children has also been updated to reflect Stage 3.
- The information outlined in these documents is optional. It is up to individual businesses to determine what measures, if any, to implement.
General Guidance and Resources:
- General mitigation for COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses (July 2021)
- Alberta Health daily checklist (October 2020)
- Industry-initiated COVID-19 testing (June 2021)
- OHS resources
- Public health orders
Childcare, Schools and Other Guidance for Children:
- Camps (July 2021)
- Children activities (July 2021)
- Family day homes (July 2021)
- Preschools, daycare and out-of-school care (July 2021)
- Schools (K-12) (July 2021)
Archived Sector Guidance (pre-stage 3):
- Casinos, VLTS and bingos (June 2021)
- Food service and sales (June 10, 2021)
- Homeless shelters (AHS)
- Industrial work camps(June 2020)
- Performing arts (June 10, 2021)
- Personal and wellness services (June 10, 2021)
- Recreation and entertainment facilities (June 2021)
- Retail businesses (June 2021)
- Screen-based production industry (May 2021)
- Sport, fitness and recreation (June 10, 2021)
- Weddings and funerals (June 10, 2021)
Find more sector-specific guidance.