Trade Missions, Shows & Expos
Get introduced to the right people and connect with potential business partners and clients. Benefit from unparalleled exposure to doing business abroad by joining an upcoming trade mission or by participating in a trades event in Canada or abroad. Behind the Scenes - the business of Canadian Trade Missions.
CanExport provides funding to cover up to 75% of international market development activities for business.
Here are a few upcoming events. For a full list visit Invest Alberta's Calendar of Events.
- CES 2020 - consumer technologies tradeshow in Las Vegas, January 7, 2020
- Fancy Food Show San Francisco - connect with buyers from every major food/beverage buying channel, January 19, 2020
- NAHB International Builders Show - an Alberta delegation of building industry companies, Las Vegas, January 21, 2020
- Mobile World Congress 2020 - Alberta Tech Trade Mission, Barcelona, Spain, February 24, 2020
- CIPPE - China International Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology and Equipment Exhibition, Beijing, China, March 1, 2020
- OTC Asia 2020 - Offshore Technology Conferfence (OTC), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 24, 2020 12:00 AM - March 27, 2020
- Express you interest to participate in the Alberta Trade Mission to OTC Asia 2020
- Mission to SIAL Canada - engage directly with buyers from the U.S. and other international markets in the food sectors, Montreal, April, 2020
- Expo 2020 Dubai - share ideas and showcase innovation, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 20, 2020