- Alberta Indian Investment Corporation provides loans to Indigenous entrepreneurs to help establish, acquire, diversify, or expand a business.
- Indian Business Corporation provides lending and financial services to First Nations' businesses and individuals.
- Community Futures of Treaty 7 (CFT7) offers funding for First Nations members of Treaty 7 to establish or expand a business.
- Settlement Investment Corporation (SIC) is specific for members belonging to any one of the 8 Metis Settlements in Alberta.
- First Nations Bank is dedicated to providing financial services and support for Indigenous business owners.
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) offers financial services for Indigenous businesses.