- Canada Summer Jobs 2019 is an initiative to help young people between the ages of 15 and 30 gain the skills and work experience to transition into the labour market.
- Agri-Industry Workforce Development Initiative provides assistance to address workforce issues in agricultural production and agri-processing sectors.
- Canada-Alberta Job Grant is where employers and government share the cost of training new and existing employees.
- Career Focus Program provides funding for the creation of agricultural internships.
- Industry R&D Associates Program funds applicants to employ an R&D Associate.
- Summer Temporary Employment Program (STEP) is a wage subsidy program that provides funding to eligible Alberta employers to hire high school or post-secondary students into summer jobs.
Learn more about Spruce Grove's workforce.