Collaboration & Exporting
- Alberta-Germany Collaboration Fund for Product Development and Commercialization provdes funding for Product Development and Commercialization.
- Alberta-Zhejiang Global Partnership Program provides SMEs from the two partner jurisdictions assistance iin accessing funding to support strategic, industry-driven commercialization projects that involves novel and innovative products and materials.
- Automotive Partnership Canada provides financial assistance for next-generation automotive technologies.
- Global Opportunities for Associations provides funding to support national associations undertaking new or expanded international business development activities,
- Adam Chowaniec Memorial Fund for Global Entrepreneurship offers a $3,000 grant for activities that support the promotion or development of export opportunities for entrepreneurs in Canada.
- Alberta Export Support Fund helps export-ready Alberta companies access new international markets.
- Government of Canada - CanExport is a five-year, $50-million Government of Canada program that provides financial assistance to small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) registered in Canada that seek to develop new export opportunities and markets.