Agriculture & Sustainability
- Canadian Agriculture Partnership (CAP) Program is a 5-year government investment in the agriculture, agri-food and agri-based products sector.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC) is a 5-year federal initiative to help industry increase and diversify exports to international markets.
- Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative helps fund internships for post-secondary graduates and high school students working in the agriculture industry.
- Alberta Innovates Bio Solutions manages funding programs focused on the agriculture, food and forest sectors.
- Canadian Agricultural Adaptation Program (2014-2019) provides funding to non-profit organizations in the agricultural sector responding to new and emerging opportunities.
- Canadian Agricultural Loans Act Program (CALA) provides financial loan guarantees to farmers and agricultural cooperatives.
- Canadian Dairy Commission Programs Supporting Innovation offers programs to support dairy product manufacturers and food processors.
- Strategic Research & Development Program provides grant assistance for entities involved in Alberta's crop and livestock industries.
- Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation provides up to $40,000 to help cover ISO implementation costs and related studies.
- Clean Water and Wastewater Fund (CWWF) provides funding to projects that improve water systems.
- Emissions Reduction Alberta invests in technologies that reduce GHG emissions.
- Energy Efficiency Alberta’s Business Non-Profit and Institutional (BNI) Energy Savings Program offers incentives to encourage organizations to choose high-efficiency products.
- National Trade Corridors Fund provides funding to help infrastructure owners and users invest in strategic projects that support the flow of goods and passengers.
- Next Generation Clean Energy Infrastructure Is proposing to allocate $79M in funding to support investments in green infrastructure.
- Renewable Energy Target supports Alberta-based renewable projects 5 megawatts or greater.
- SD Tech Fund supports projects that demonstrate environmental and economic benefits.