Spruce Grove understands the important role that incentive programs play in attracting new investment and retaining business in today's competitive environment.
The City of Spruce Grove is developing a comprehensive industry sector targeting strategy due to be complete early 2019. This strategy will help us identify and better understand unique incentives available to businesses and investors and will form the content for this section.
In the meantime, to help support your investment decisions, Spruce Grove offers:
- A young, affluent, educated and highly skilled local and regional labour force.
- Close connections to heavy haul routes, major highways, intermodal yards, airport services and public transit.
- Critical post-secondary training at Spruce Grove’s Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) and round-trip commuter transit to any of Edmonton’s major post-secondary institutions.
- A non-residential tax rate that is significantly lower than what you will find just minutes away in Edmonton.
- Competitively priced fully-serviced, shovel ready industrial lots and turn-key Class A buildings.
- An established industrial, commercial and retail base that supports business prosperity.
Learn more about why Spruce Grove is an exceptional city in which to live and do business through our award-winning Here We Grow profile series.